What a crazy week it has been. Firstly, and most importantly, I hope you and your family are safe and well. At times like these, that is all that matters.
While it cannot be business as usual for anyone at the moment, I can announce that we are able to continue welcoming visitors to our Showroom & we are still delivering & installing saunas as scheduled. Additional hygiene protocols have been introduced for all upcoming deliveries.
Your health & wellbeing is now more important than ever. Building your immunity & continuing to sleep & manage stress is vital as we all face an extended stay in our homes.
To help you optimise your health from home, I have listed some of the key ways in which infrared saunas can help boost your immunity & fight illness below, and for those existing customers, I've provided a quick guide on how you can de-stress in your infrared sauna.
The entire team at iHealth Saunas is here to support you as much as we can in these challenging times, if you have any queries or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Alex & the team from iHealth Saunas
Did you know?
- Infrared Saunas raise your core body temperature. That is your body's natural immune response to viral and bacterial illness.
- Infrared Saunas stimulate the production of white blood cells, your body's natural defence against bacteria and viruses.
- Infrared Saunas help eliminate toxins in your body. By reducing your toxic load, your body will work more efficiently to fight bacteria and viruses.
- Infrared sauna is a great way to reduce stress, see our “de-stress” sauna session
- Infrared sauna may help you get better quality deep sleep, the time when the body does much of it’s repair and rejuvenation.
Your de-stress session
- Set the sauna for 5 degrees less than your normal temperature
- Plan for 40-45 mins in the sauna
- At night time after dinner, before bedtime.
- Use the red colour therapy light
- Drink some chamomile tea before hand
- Use lavender essential oil
- Play some calming music while in the sauna
- Avoid screen time for 30 mins before and while in the sauna
- Avoid any bright light
- Apply a “media” ban on yourself for at least 30 mins before and no media after the sauna.
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for, and read these again before going to sleep.
- The result, you'll feel amazing and less stressed.